List of fish species found in the territory of the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”
The data in this checklist resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 51 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Podobailo A, Koshovyi I (2020): Checklist of fish species of the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”. v1.0. Pyryatynsky National Nature Park. Dataset/Checklist. https://gbif.univer.kharkov.ua/resource?r=checklist_of_fish_species_of_the_national_nature_park_pyriatynskyi&v=1.0
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Pyryatynsky National Nature Park. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY 4.0) License.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 1855277c-f634-434a-ac88-5afcc19516e9. Pyryatynsky National Nature Park publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by Participant Node Managers Committee.
- Metadata Provider ●
- Originator ●
- Point Of Contact
The research was conducted in Poltava region of Pyriatyn district, on the rivers Uday, Perevod and Ruda, on the territory of the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”. Key cathcment stantions' codenames and coordinates in WGS84 are listed below: 1. 'Kroty', Kroty village vicinity (N 50.435833, E 032.616944) 2. 'Horbuntsi', Horbuntsi village vicinity (N 50.578333, E 032.639444) 3. 'Lelyaky', Lelyaky village vicinity (N 50.379722, E 032.666388) 4. 'Keybalivka', Keybalivka village vicinity (N 50.395833, E 32.525833) 5. 'Masalsky island', Pyryatyn city (50.390277, 32.643055) 6. 'Symy bridge', Vysoke village vicinity (50.390277, 32.643055) 7. 'Velyka krucha', Velyka krucha village vicinity (50.230277, 32.664166) 8. 'Povstyn', Povstyn village vicinity (50.235555, 32.736388)
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [49.682, 31.893], North East [50.73, 33.596]|
No Description available
|Order||Cypriniformes, Esociformes, Perciformes, Gadiformes, Gobiformes, Gasterosteiformes, Siluriformes|
|Start Date / End Date||2014-01-01 / 2019-01-01|
No Description available
|Title||Program of the Chronicle of Nature for Reserves and National Nature Parks|
|Funding||Ministry of Natural Resources of Ukraine|
The personnel involved in the project:
Control catches of fish where conducted at depths up to 2 m by the whitebait fishnet of 6 m in length, with a cell length of 5 mm. Fish species were determined by handbook “Handbook of European Freshwater Fishes” [Kottelat, 2007].
|Study Extent||Research was realized in the Poltava region of the Pyriatynsky district, at the Uday, Perevod and Ruda rivers, on the territory of the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”.|
Method step description:
- Fish control catchment
- Species identification (using “Handbook of European Freshwater Fishes” [Kottelat, 2007])
- The nature of the national natural park “Pyriatynskyi” : monograph / Abduloieva О.S. and other. Кyiv: Тalkom, 2017. 197
- Podobailo A. (2008) The fish population of the middle reaches of the river Uday // Modern problems of theoretical and practical ichthyology: І Mizhnarodna nauk.-praktych. konf. Каniv, 115.
- Hlotova N., Kutsokon Yu., Podobaylo A. (2012). Distribution of small-scale fish population in the shallow waters of the Uday River national natural park “Pyriatynskyi” // Visnyk of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. 61, 10 – 11.
- Koshovyi I., Podobailo A., Kutsokon Yu. (2015) Monitoring the ichthyofauna of the river. Take it within the limits of the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”. Modern problems of theoretical and practical ichthyology: VIIІ Mizhnarodna nauk.-praktych. konf. Kherson, 100-102.
- Koshovyi I., Podobaylo A. (2017) Relative number and distribution of hirchak (Rhodeus amarus (Bloch, 1782)) in the rivers of the National Nature Park "Pyriatynskyi". NATURA 2000 network as an innovative system for the protection of rare species and habitats in Ukraine. Materials of the scientific and practical seminar. Conservation Biology in Ukraine, 1, 59-63.
- Koshovyi I., Podobailo A., Shustov A. (2018) Species riches and species diversity of the river Uday within the National Nature Park “Pyriatynskyi”. “Fisheries Science of Ukraine”. - 2018. - № 4. - С. 15-25. (http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/rnu_2018_4_4).
- Chronicle of the National Natural Park “Pyriatynskyi”: Manuscript, 5, 2016. 339